SMALL BUSINESS CONSULTING FOR A COMPLEX WORLD: SME Strategic Planning from Mischa Kaplan
As a small business consultant, Mischa focuses primarily on:
- Small business strategic planning
- Sustainable business development
- Small business marketing and branding
- Financial management and capital structuring
- Leadership training and management prioritization
- Succession planning and business ownership transfers
- Team leadership and organizational development
- Personal workflow management and entrepreneurial coaching
- Supply chain management and value chain assessment
- Funding and financing for business growth
Consulting Fee Structure
Recognizing that small businesses are usually working with limited financial resources, Mischa’s consulting fee structure is flexible and is designed to provide maximum value for clients.
In addition to working directly with small business owners and entrepreneurs, Mischa is also available to work on behalf of larger clients who might have their own small business clientele but are looking to outsource some degree of small business expertise or coaching. For more information, please inquire here.